Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why so many homework!!!!!!

Long time not sleep early liao...because this feel day have many homework want to do,so very tired o....
I very miss my home,long time didn't see my lovely father,mother,grandmother and all of my family member...I want go back to sabah,I don't want at here oready...At here I will have many pressure want to face...so can I escape all of this?
Saturday I have a test in English Reading and Listening class. The course teacher want us to look at a movie which is talking about the journalist interview a few Thailand people whose has a experience going to Taiwan to work as a labour there.As I saw that movie I think this was impossible to me because I can't understand it.But finally I got six mark under ten.I feel very happy that I can get the mark.

No comments: